Dr. S. P. Singh Best research paper award was instituted in the year 2006 to recognize the paper adjudged best among the research papers published in the Journal of Veterinary Public Health each year. The recipients are as follows:
1. Mishra G, Agarwal RK, Bhilegaonkar KN and. Singh DK (2006) Characterization of Verotoxic Escherichia coli (VTEC) isolated from Milk and Milk Products. J Vet. Pub. Hlth. 4(2): 59-71.
2. Jain S, Brahmbhatt MN, Rank DN, Joshi CG, Solanki JV and Bhong CD. (2007) Effect of Cooking and Putrification on Meat Identification using Cytochrome b Gene based PCR. J Vet. Pub. Hlth. 5(1):9-12.
3. Rahman H, Begum R H, Murugkar, HV, Rahman H, Kumar A, Shome B R And Shome R, (2008). Occurence & Distribution of Virulence factors among clinical isolates of Non – O 157E.COLI. J Vet. Pub. Hlth. 6 (1):9-13.
4. Gill JPS, Sharma JK and Aulakh RS (2009). Studies on Pesticide Residues in Market Milk and their Public Health Significance. J Vet. Pub. Hlth. 7(2):87-91
5. Prejit and Agarwal RK (2010). Cloning and sequencing of outer membrane protein C (ompc) gene from Salmonella Typhimurium. J Vet. Pub. Hlth. Vol 8(2). ):111-115.
6. Anjay, Das SC, Kumar A and Malik SVS. Comparative analysis of pandemic clone markers of Vibrio parahaemolyticus isolated from saline water fishes in Kolkata. 9(1): 1-6.
7. Rana AS, Sinha DK, Chaudhury P, Atre HS, Singh VP and Srivastava SK, (2012). Comparative study on seroepidemiology of bovine leptospirosis by microagglutination test (MAT) and recombinant LIPL32 ELISA. J. Vet. Pub. Hlth. 10(2): 91-96.
8. S Kaur, K.N. Bhilegaonkar, R.K. Agarwal, Z.B. Dubal, K.M. Lokesh and S. Rawat (2013). Quantitative detection of group A rotavirus in humans and animals by real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction. J. Vet. Pub. Hlth. 11(1): 1-6.
9. Pavan Kumar, R.K. Agarwal, D.A. Reddy, A. Prasannavadhana, P. Thomas, Ashok Kumar, J.L. Kataria and P. Kerketta (2014). Loop mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) test for rapid detection of Salmonella in the chicken meat. J. Vet. Pub. Hlth. 12(1): 7-12.
10. Uttam Singh, D.K. Sinha, P. Chaudhury and V.P. Singh. (2015). Comparative Study on Seroepidemiology of Caprine Leptospirosis by Microagglutination Test (MAT) and Recombinant LipL41 ELISA. J. Vet. Pub. Hlth. 13 (2): 75-78